Water Transfer using Frac Pumps
The arrival of horizontal, multi-stage fracturing as well as the need for water in the Oil Sands has lead to an explosion of water transfer pumps, or frac pumps, in the industry. Canadian Pump and Compressor has the complete inventory of water transfer pumps and equipment available in Canada including but not limited to: diesel or electric driven dri-prime pumps, multistage pumps, electric submersibles, hydraulic submersibles, axial flow pumps, and diaphragm pumps.
In addition CPC provides engineering services for special applications and complicated water transfers. This would include remote monitoring, automatic start-stop, SCADA Systems, fuel consumption monitoring and fusion technicians. We are a one-stop shop for frac pumps & accessories such as road ramps, fish screens, check valves, gate valves, hoses, steel / Aluminum piping, HDPE piping, sedimentation control and drip trays.
- Diesel Driven Pumps: CPC has 4” to 24” Pioneer Diesel Pumps available for sale and rent. Our engineering team will assist you in selecting the right pump for your application. Sizing the right pump is the key to achieve efficient water transfer and CPC’s huge inventory will make sure that the pump is available for your project.
- Electrical Submersible Pump Packages: CPC has an extensive inventory of Submersible Pumps, Fish Screens and associated submersible power cables. We also have a wide variety of slurry pumps to handle liquids with varying specific gravity. From low volume to high volume and low head to high head CPC Submersibles are your solution of choice.
- Hydraulic Submersible Pumps: If the suction lift is too much and you need to work in an explosion proof environment, then CPC Hydraulic submersible is the key to your problem. We have the hydraulic submersible for sale and rent with hydraulic power packs.
- Generators: We have a wide variety of diesel generators from 5 KW to 1000 KW. Our sound attenuated generators operate at 68 dBA at 23 feet. Our engineering team can assist you in selecting the right generator as per your load and electric motor starting current demand curve.
- Hose Reels: allow for rapid deployment of a project and allow you to go from Rig In to completed job in significantly less time.
- Double-Walled Fuel Tanks: Offered in 500 & 1000 Gallon Capacities
- Hose and Fittings are critical to the success of a transfer. CPC has a robust stock of hose and fittings including by not limited to lay flat hose, cargo hose (chemical transfer), composite hose (high pressure transfer), stainless hose (chemical transfer), suction hose, etc.
- Light Towers: CPC maintains a large rental fleet of Light Towers and also has an inventory of new systems for sale.
- Custom Fabrication. CPC has an experienced team of custom fabricators that can design and fabricate a wide variety of equipment. Manifolds, Pump Skids, Fish Screens, Hose Reels, Special Fittings, and a wide variety of other equipment can be made to your spec in a cost effective fashion.
- Design Expertise. CPC has the tools and experience to design you transfer with the right pumps, hose, fittings and accessories to make your transfer a success.
Click here to Request A Quote
or call us today at 855-765-7867